- We are a boutique studio we will ship your order as soon as possible. However if you place an order on a Friday or the weekend, your order will be dispatched the following Monday. If your order is urgent please let us know in the shipping delivery instructions.
- We have a $15 flat rate for domestic shipping of all non bulky orders, with larger items/orders freight prices calculated via weight.
- Please note that at the current moment we are unable to accept PO boxes or parcel lockers as a delivery address.
- Once an item has been dispatched we will notify you via email with your tracking information.
- Australia delivery times should be within 7 working days from dispatch of your order (depending on your location).
- Express shipping is available at an extra cost. Please contact us by email at email@example.com for rates.
- All items purchased from mooredesigncollective.com are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
- If your parcel has not been received within this time frame please email us on the email below so that we may resolve the issue…
- Please be mindful that you are responsible for tracking your own parcel, failure to collect your parcel from your local post outlet will result in your parcel being returned to us, upon which you will need to cover the costs of re-postage of your parcel.
- We deliver goods to Australian addresses only at this time, however if you are interested in ordering from us from outside of Australia, we’re more than happy to ship internationally, simply send us an enquiry. Please note you will be responsible for any additional local customs and duties on your order. We are required by law to disclose the full value of the package contents and cannot alter this value.
- If an order is refused by your country by no fault of our own, you are responsible for all shipping expenses and any additional costs incurred.
- You are responsible for tracking your own parcel, failure to collect your parcel from the designated outlet may result in your parcel being returned to us here in Australia upon which you will need to cover the costs of re-postage of your order.
*PLEASE NOTE THAT AT PERIODS WHEN WE EXPERIENCE AN INCREASE OF ORDERS (E.G CHRISTMAS OR DURING A SALE PERIOD) DISPATCH TIMES MAY BE LONGER THAN USUAL AND WE THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR PATIENCE.
- Please note MOORE DESIGN COLLECTIVE does not offer exchange or return of product for change of mind so please shop mindfully. Sale items cannot be returned or exchanged.
- No returns will be accepted without prior contact with us and verification from Moore Design Collective and that we have approved the return.
- If you have received an item that Is faulty or not what you ordered, you may apply for a credit note or exchange, provided that we are satisfied that an error was made in consignment of the item purchased or that a fault has occurred prior to the item being delivered to you.
- All return requests must be made to firstname.lastname@example.org within 5 days of receiving your order. Please insure to include your full name, order number, contact details and reason for why you wish to make a return.
- If Moore Design Collective approves your return request, you shall receive an email with return instructions outlining our return procedure.
- In the case of returns or exchange where MOORE DESIGN COLLECTIVE are at fault, MOORE DESIGN COLLECTIVE will pay the shipping costs for returning the faulty or incorrect item to MOORE DESIGN COLLECTIVE and for dispatching the replacement item to you.
- When returning items, please be mindful that many of our items are of a fragile nature and must be packed with care. We ask that all breakables eg. tiles being returned be wrapped in bubble wrap and sent in a box to insure it reaches us in a returnable condition.
- MOORE DESIGN COLLECTIVE will not be liable for items broken in return transit due to inappropriate packaging on your behalf.
- All items being returned to us remain your property until received by us.
- In the case of returns we do not offer cash refunds on any items purchased on MOOREDESIGNCOLLECTIVE.COM and will only provide you with a credit note. Any credit notes issued will be valid for 3 months.
- All returns must be finalised and posted back to Moore Design Collective within 5 working days of your receipt of your return approval confirmation email.
- Once your returned item is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item and issue you a credit note where applicable.
Return To Sender Parcels
- If a parcel is unable to be delivered to you due to an error where you are at fault, eg. Incorrect details provided to us or failure to collect your parcel at your local depot, Moore Design Collective will not be liable for re-postage of your order. If you wish to have the parcel re-delivered you will need to cover the cost of re-delivery to your address, alternatively you may request a credit note for MOOREDESIGNCOLLECTIVE.COM
- We do not offer cash refunds on any items purchased on MOOREDESIGNCOLLECTIVE.COM and will only provide you with a credit note.
Please note that at times of high traffic on our website, our inventory levels may become incorrect. Please note that items held in your shopping cart are not reserved and may still be purchased by other customers. A sale is not final until you have processed payment and received a confirmation of order, however on very rare occasions double sales do sometimes occur. In such circumstances Moore Design Collective reserves the right to cancel any orders that we are unable to fulfil and will process a full refund of your order. We apologise in advance if this happens to you and thank you in advance for your understanding.
Many of the items available at MOORE DESIGN COLLECTIVE are handmade and may have slight flaws and imperfections, which are in our humble opinion, part of their charm. At no way at all unless indicated are the pictures of our tiles on the website indicative of the exact piece that you will receive. We try our best for all of our products to be as true to the image as possible but it is nearly impossible to photograph each and every individual piece to be displayed on our website. As the pieces are all made by hand including the shell ties, embellishments frames and pompoms, variations in colour and aesthetics is to be expected. Please contact us for an exact product image of any pieces that you may wish to order if you are concerned about small variations in products, noting that any desired items will not be held until final purchase is made and complete.
MOORE DESIGN COLLECTIVE does not provide warranties of any kind on any of its products or on any information provided on this the MOORE DESIGN COLLECTIVE website. While MOORE DESIGN COLLECTIVE strives to keep our website accurate and up to date, it may contain errors, inaccuracies or may not be current at the time of viewing.
Neither MOORE DESIGN COLLECTIVE, nor its employees, agents or contractors are not liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of, or in any way related to the use of this website or any other website linked to this website. This limitation applies to direct, indirect, consequential, special, and punitive or other damages you or others may suffer, as well as damages for loss of profits, business interruption or the loss of data or information.
MOORE DESIGN COLLECTIVE reserves the right to update the terms and conditions set out herein without notice.
Please note, all images contained on the MOORE DESIGN COLLECTIVE website remain the property of MOORE DESIGN COLLECTIVE and cannot be used without written permission.