• Please note MOORE DESIGN COLLECTIVE does not offer exchange or return of product for change of mind so please shop mindfully. Sale items cannot be returned or exchanged.
• No returns will be accepted without prior contact with us and verification from Moore Design Collective and that we have approved the return.
• If you have received an item that Is faulty or not what you ordered, you may apply for a credit note or exchange, provided that we are satisfied that an error was made in consignment of the item purchased or that a fault has occurred prior to the item being delivered to you.
• All return requests must be made to firstname.lastname@example.org within 5 days of receiving your order. Please insure to include your full name, order number, contact details and reason for why you wish to make a return.
• If Moore Design Collective approves your return request, you shall receive an email with return instructions outlining our return procedure.
• In the case of returns or exchange where MOORE DESIGN COLLECTIVE are at fault, MOORE DESIGN COLLECTIVE will pay the shipping costs for returning the faulty or incorrect item to MOORE DESIGN COLLECTIVE and for dispatching the replacement item to you.
• When returning items, please be mindful that many of our items are of a fragile nature and must be packed with care. We ask that all breakables eg. tiles being returned be wrapped in bubble wrap and sent in a box to insure it reaches us in a returnable condition.
• MOORE DESIGN COLLECTIVE will not be liable for items broken in return transit due to inappropriate packaging on your behalf.
• All items being returned to us remain your property until received by us.
• In the case of returns we do not offer cash refunds on any items purchased on MOOREDESIGNCOLLECTIVE.COM and will only provide you with a credit note. Any credit notes issued will be valid for 3 months.
• All returns must be finalised and posted back to Moore Design Collective within 5 working days of your receipt of your return approval confirmation email.
• Once your returned item is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item and issue you a credit note where applicable.
Return To Sender Parcels
• If a parcel is unable to be delivered to you due to an error where you are at fault, eg. Incorrect details provided to us or failure to collect your parcel at your local depot, Moore Design Collective will not be liable for re-postage of your order. If you wish to have the parcel re-delivered you will need to cover the cost of re-delivery to your address, alternatively you may request a credit note for MOOREDESIGNCOLLECTIVE.COM
• We do not offer cash refunds on any items purchased on MOOREDESIGNCOLLECTIVE.COM and will only provide you with a credit note.